Small Group Tours - Additional Information
We're here for you throughout your journey with us. Due to the unique nature of our small group luxury tours, we'd like to advise you to note the following additional information.
Tour Deposit & Payments
To secure your place on the tour, a 50% non-refundable deposit (excluding our Covid-19 refund policy outlined below) is required within 5 business days of your confirmed reservation on the tour.
The remaining balance for the tour is payable a minimum of 45 days prior to the tour commencement date. Payments maybe made by bank transfer (no additional fees) or by credit card (additional fees of 1.8% apply).
Our tours are non-refundable with the exception of the following:
- Where a tour is cancelled by H4U Travel for any reason, a full refund will be provided or
- Where a tour is unable to take place or you are unable to attend due to government restrictions relating to Covid-19 (including testing positive to Covid-19 within 5 days of the tour commencing), a full refund will be provided,
We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance to provide additional protection for other events including health related conditions that may prevent you undertaking the tour.
Tour accommodation & bedding
We're happy to accept requests for bedding preferences however please note that not all properties used during our tours maybe able to accommodate preferences.
Private jet travel during tours
Our small group tours utilise private jets sourced from our network of aircraft operators. The aircraft we use for small group tours are generally Falcon 900/7X, Global Express, Boeing Business Jet or Airbus Corporate Jets - check the tour information for specific aircraft details. Our aircraft include an onboard bathroom, two fully qualified pilots and a flight attendant. Private jet travel is different to airline travel, you'll be required to access the aircraft via a short walk across the tarmac and climb a small number of stairs at all airports. All flights will operate from private terminals (or direct departures from the tarmac) away from public terminal buildings.
Flights include gourmet food & beverages (including alcohol) suited for the length of flight.
Please note that seating onboard the aircraft is unassigned, you'll have an opportunity to try different seating locations on the jet and interact with other tour attendees throughout the tour.
Children & pets on tours
Children under the age of 16 and pets are not permitted on our small group tours, unless the tour specifically mentions it's suitable for children or pets.
What's included in your tour
All flights onboard our private jet including onboard food & beverages, accommodation, airport transfers while on tour, sightseeing, all breakfasts/lunches/dinners (including selected alcoholic beverages at all dinners) as well as other listed food and beverage inclusions, touring and admissions to all attractions & national parks included in your itinerary.
What's not included on your tour
Any connecting air travel to join or leave the tour, travel insurance, laundry, gratuities, food or drinks not included in the tour menus, minibar, wifi access (unless advised at specific hotels), alcoholic drinks except those stated in your itinerary or those provided each evening at dinner, excess baggage or optional extras.
H4U Travel Tour Host
Our H4U Travel Tour Host will be available throughout the tour to assist you. They're there to engage with you throughout the tour, coordinate our local partners and assist with any special requests.
We strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance coverage for your holiday.
Special Assistance Requirements
We are happy to work with customers with disabilities and special needs where the tour is suitable for your specific requirements.
Please always let us know in advance of your dietary requirements, we're happy to accommodate any special dietary needs you have throughout the tour.
You must declare any disability, medical condition or otherwise at the time of reservation or as soon as you become aware after the time of reservation. We will then review with you if the tour is suitable for your needs. We do recommend considering the following:
- While all of our tours are hosted, our hosts are unable to assist with personal needs including mobility assistance, if you do have additional support needs you're required to travel with someone who can assist you throughout the tour,
- The aircraft, vessels & small group tour vehicles our tours use do not have wheelchair ramps in most occasions. All customers will be required to be able to enter/exit using stairs and normal entry ways,
- We will need to consider if your condition would impact the tour enjoyment and running for other attendees,
- All tours include a degree of physical activity including walking moderate distances, use of stairs, and walking on uneven surfaces including unpaved walkways,
- Providers we use for transport, accommodation, touring or activities may at their discretion impose additional requirements or refuse access if they believe that providing access would jeopardise your safety or the safety of other tour attendees or their staff.
- From 1 January 2022, we may require tour attendees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in line with either government or provider requirements. At the time of reservation we will request your vaccination status,
- You maybe required to undertake covid-19 testing prior to joining the tour or at anytime on the tour when requested by the H4U Tour Host,
- We may include additional Covid-19 precautions including extra cleaning, check-in requirements or requirements to wear face masks during components of the tour.